Archive 2012

FIND ANSWERS QUICKLY!

Archive 2012
Jawbone Newbie
ddunkijaco
Accepted Solution

UP Band not charging/no lights

I synced my band last night, everything looked okay, set my alarms and went to get ready for bed. There was about 40% battery left when I unplugged it. I put it into sleep mode and about 10 minutes later, saw the red sun LED flash a few times. After that, it was unresponsive to button presses. I tried soft/hard resetting it to no avail, so I left it on the charger while I slept. Still no response to button presses or resets this morning.

Any suggestions?

Jawbone Member
modeftron

Re: UP Band not charging/no lights

A similar problem happened to my band. In the morning while syncing I had 2 days worth of power. On my way to work I noticed that the indicator lights had stopped working. When I got home I tried to charge it again thinking the battery died somehow. I got a single red sun flash and then no further response. Tried leaving it connected to the charger but nothing happened. Then I tried a soft reset and then a hard reset and still there are no indicator lights nor will the band sync with the app. 

Jawbone Enthusiast
allenkristina

A lot of people are experiencing this issue right now including both my boyfriend's band and mine. Very frustrating. Some think its a software issue since it happened to all of us that updated the app last week (but not to people who didn't update).
JawboneAlex
Topics: 59
Kudos: 505
Solutions: 410

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for posting on the forum, and I am sorry to hear that you are having issues with your bands. At this point, you all have support tickets created in our system. Our team will be in touch shortly.

Thanks,
JawboneAlex
Giving Kudos is a great way to thank the community!

Jawbone Newbie
SLKado

Joining the club on this one.  My UP was working great for weeks, then just recently stopped accepting a charge.  I plug it in and the Red Sun blinks a few times, looks like its starting to charge, then the lights go out.  Any help for this?

JawboneAlex

SLKado,

Welcome to the Jawbone Community! You have a support ticket open in our system, and a member of our team will be in touch soon.

Have a great day!
JawboneAlex

Jawbone Newbie
mikemu
0 Kudos

I'm afraid I also just started having this problem with my UP Band as well.  Was working fine at last charge just before Valentine's Day.  Now, nothing.  No lights.  No charge.  I need support as well.

Thanks,

Mike

Jawbone Member
trinichica
0 Kudos

Had all the same problems. I did both soft reset & hard reset nothing worked. I called customer support & did troubleshooting exercise with the rep nothing worked.. So there mailing me a new one. Great tech support and fast results . I still love jawbone products
JawboneAlex
0 Kudos

Hi Jawbone Community,  

We really appreciate your contribution on the forum, and we are sorry to hear that your band is not functioning the way it should. If you are experiencing any battery issues with your band, we are happy to work with you per our 1 year warranty. Our #1 goal is to make sure that all of our users are having an amazing experience with UP.

If you think there is any problem with your band, we are eager to troubleshoot or send you a speedy replacement if necessary. Feel free to send me a private message, or contact our Support Team for assistance.

We would like to reassure you that we are very pleased with UP's performance in the market so far, and know that we are thoroughly examining each support issue that is raised.   

We really appreciate all of the insight and feedback that has been provided on this thread. To better organize this board, we are not allowing any additional posts. If you have something to add, please start a new thread. We'd be happy to hear from you!

JawboneAlex

Jawbone Member
Sfcmac
0 Kudos

Same problem here, it was working great for the first 2 weeks, now It will not charge. I've tried hard/soft resets, but it still will not charge. Please help