BIG JAMBOX

FIND ANSWERS QUICKLY!

BIG JAMBOX
Jawbone Newbie
lukas95
0 Kudos

Big Jambox - Battery Charging Problem!

when i plug the charging adapter to my big jambox the red light flashes for about 2 or 3 minutes and then it says it is full charged. but when i remove the adapter and ask the jambox it says "about 3/4 full", after i charged it for 5 hours.

Jawbone Member
mvivas
0 Kudos

Charging Big Jambox: Too Long

I love my Big Jambox, however, after my first time charging, I left it charging for 3 hours and it never got above 30% charging. Imagine my surprise when I connected to it and I heard the "a quarter full" message. I tried charging it again tonight and plugged it in at 6:00pm and it's now 10:20pm and it's only 3/4 full. Your instructions tell me that the Jambox takes 2.5 hours to charge. This is certainly not the case. 

I am using the wall charger too, which should be a lot faster. Any ideas why this is happening and whether there's anything I can do to fix this issue? 4.5 hrs of charging and only 3/4 full is a bit ridiculous if you ask me. 

JawboneAlex
Topics: 59
Kudos: 502
Solutions: 410
0 Kudos

Re: Charging Big Jambox: Too Long

Hi mvivas,

That does sound like an abnormal issue with the Big Jambox. Have you tried to do any kind of reset on the unit? If so, the next step would likely be contacting customer service at info@aliph.com to get a replacement sent out to you. 

Here to help!

JawboneAlex

Giving Kudos is a great way to thank the community!

Jawbone Newbie
lukas95
0 Kudos

Re: Big Jambox - Battery Charging Problem!

I also tried resetting the Jambox...
Jawbone Member
marieno911
0 Kudos

Hi,

I plugged my big jambox for the first time this afternoon. I would like to know how long takes the first charging? Because it makes about 5 hours and the light is a kind of blue and 30 sec. later is a flashing light red.

My battery is charging or not?

Jawbone Member
cubanb76
0 Kudos

Re: Charging Big Jambox: Too Long

Has  this issue been resolved? I am also having the same problem.

JawboneAlex
Topics: 59
Kudos: 502
Solutions: 410
0 Kudos

Hi marien0911,

Thanks for posting on the forum! When you press the 'Talk' button, how full does it say the battery is?

JawboneAlex
Giving Kudos is a great way to thank the community!