BIG JAMBOX

FIND ANSWERS QUICKLY!

BIG JAMBOX
JH Jawbone Member
Jawbone Member
JH
0 Kudos

Pairing 2 Jawbone Speakers to same device

Can two Jawbone Big Jambox speakers be paired to the same iPhone at the same time?

JawboneAlex
Topics: 59
Kudos: 509
Solutions: 410

Re: Pairing 2 Jawbone Speakers to same device

Hi JH,

Thanks for posting on the forum! Currently, there is no way to connect an iPhone to multiple BIG JAMBOXes. We are always looking into new technology for our products and I will make sure to let you know if this options becomes available in the future.

Thanks for the great question,

JawboneAlex

Giving Kudos is a great way to thank the community!

Jawbone Newbie
jamesdouglas
0 Kudos

Please let me know too.  I would love to have 3 Jamboxes paired at the same time.  I have bluetuooth 3 and can connect multiple devices through my desktop and my android phone. Does this limitation only apply to iPhones? or can I do it with my bluetooth 3?

Looking forward to this capability!

James Douglas

Jawbone Newbie
Sweed
0 Kudos

Can they be connected through USB...?....... Or the audio in.

I am interested in the same would love to see them play together... thanks

Jawbone Member
darren_body4u
0 Kudos

I have two big jamboxes. I bought the two to play them simultaneously to give better sound coverage to a big room. Disappointed if this can't be done. Can it be enabled in a software upgrade?
Jawbone Newbie
paintde
0 Kudos

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! this seems pretty basic. why in the beard of zeus is this not fixed?
Jawbone Member
braschlosan

[ Edited ]

Why not use a headphone splitter?

If you want really high quality sound try dedicating one to each channel. I made a special Y cable that sends the left channel to both inputs on one jambox and the right channel to both inputs on a second jambox. Now I get full stereo seperation and great bass.

If you want to use bluetooth I copied this from another thread. Bluetooth Splitter (9722) from monoprice.com is only 20$ and will add dual device HIGH QUALITY bluetooth to anything with a headphone jack. It supports BT2.1+EDR, Class II and A2DP and AVRCP profiles. It even has its own 9 hour internal battery so your music player isn't drained as quickly.

Jawbone Newbie
StuartSJones
0 Kudos

I second that!

Jawbone Newbie
maksimus39
0 Kudos

I have the same ? how can I pair 2 Jambox at the same time and control them with my IPod?

Jawbone Newbie
maksimus39
0 Kudos

I do not get it, I have 2 Jawbone speakers in different locations in my kitchen and how do I get them to play the same music? Help:smileyhappy: