ERA

FIND ANSWERS QUICKLY!

ERA
Jawbone Newbie
brianblack2b
0 Kudos
Accepted Solution

No Pairing with Samsung Galaxy S3

My new Galaxy S3 will not apir with my Jawbone Era. Has anyone else experienced this?

Jawbone Newbie
evo2112

Re: No Pairing with Samsung Galaxy S3

I have, if you tried to pair it by shaking the Era (as the instructions booklet shows), it didn't work for me..so I just turned it off, held the talk button down and turned it back on (still hollding the talk button (button used to answer or redial) and that allowed my S3 to recognize my Era..

Jawbone Newbie
brianblack2b
0 Kudos

This worked Perfect! Thank you very much.

Jawbone Member
TrencherTaz
0 Kudos

im having the same issue with both of my gs3's . i tried the solution and still nothing. ive updated the era via mytalk and removed my previous evo on it and it still wont pair with either of my gs3's.

Jawbone Member
TrencherTaz
0 Kudos

cannot pair with my samsung galaxy s3's

i have two gs3's and i cannot get them to recognize my era. ive updated it via mytalk and removed the previous device it was paired with which was and evo 4g. my phone paired with my older icon no problem and with my old blue eagle headset, but still no era.  Ive tried holding down the talk/recieve button and turned on to start pairing and it still didnt help. any help is greatly appreciated.

JawboneAlex
Topics: 59
Kudos: 490
Solutions: 410
0 Kudos

Re: cannot pair with my samsung galaxy s3's

Hi TrencherTaz,

I'm sorry to hear about this! I suggest you reset your device. If that doesn't work, please contact our support team.

Thanks,

JawboneAlex

Giving Kudos is a great way to thank the community!

Jawbone Newbie
ebaby70
0 Kudos

still wont pair with my galaxy s3 the jawbone era says that its installing new software
Jawbone Newbie
Gandawlf
0 Kudos

Have spent hours to pair with Samsung Gal S3. No success at al. Held down talk button. Held down both buttons. Reset. Done it al. Gotta be another solution to this. I have 2 Jawbone II s and both refuse to pair. Seriously irritated. Please help.

Jawbone Newbie
SteveQinKC
0 Kudos

Brilliant!!! Worked for me immediately after over an hour of playing hide and go seek the shake shake way with no results. One time it recognized 01-a-029=.xxxx but wouldnt connect out of over 20 tries the "official way". Read your post, held the talk button down while turning the jawbone on, hit scan on my S3 and presto, there it is and connected in less than 3 seconds! Thanks!
Jawbone Newbie
jeffvashon
0 Kudos

Re: cannot pair with my samsung galaxy s3's

had the same problem Turned era off, placed in charger for a few seconds, had phone in pairing mode, turned era on while holding down "talk" button, continued to hold it down while phone doing search, found era and connnected