ERA

FIND ANSWERS QUICKLY!

ERA
Jawbone Newbie
jawbonejoe
0 Kudos
Accepted Solution

Software updates

Anyone know how to tell what version of software is in your Jawbone era, or what features are contained in the different software  versions??

Jawbone Enthusiast
uujm17
0 Kudos

Re: Software updates

I have the same question. I have asked this before and didn't get any replies. Are there any reps or moderators out there who could answer this? Mine is on a mac.   Thanks,

JawboneAlex
Topics: 59
Kudos: 505
Solutions: 410
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

This is a great question. You can check the firmware version number when your Jawbone device is plugged into your computer (and if a speaker, turned off) and Jawbone Updater is running. Click on the "J" icon to select "About". The firmware number is listed on the screen.

If you want to make sure you have the latest available firmware involved, just plug in your device and log into MyTALK. If an update is available for your device, you will see a banner on the website.

Thanks,
JawboneAlex
Giving Kudos is a great way to thank the community!

Jawbone Enthusiast
random8080
0 Kudos

I just got the message that there is a firmware upgrade.I plugged in my ERA and downloaded the firmware and then the screen said that I have now have the latest firmware.  In the past, when I would turn on the ERA with my Iphone it would say something like the ERA is downloading the software and then will restart.  The last few times I have done this I don't get that message playing thru the ERA.  Has something changed or is the update not taking? 

Jawbone Newbie
Brian_cell
0 Kudos

Running Windows 7, my version of firmware on a recently purchased Big Jambox  is listed as 0.0. How can I tell what version I have? MyTalk says no update is needed but I don't see the SoundClarity feature I've read about and I have no way to tell what firmware rev I have.

Thanks