FIND ANSWERS QUICKLY!
My ERA went thru the wash and it works fine now.
1. Do not try to power it up.
2. Visit YouTube and get instructions on how to pop the back off.
3. Tie a string around it and hang it with the case open in front of a dehumidifier.
4. Let it dry for 1/2 a day or more.
5. Snap it back together and charge it. Red light its good to go.
6. Put it on line go to Mytalk and reload the software.
7. Works like new...and fixes the moisture problem in the little rubber button that makes it everyone say "I can't hear you very well".
8. Preventive maintenance, dry the moisture out of it every few weeks.
© 2013 Jawbone.