ICON HD + THE NERD

FIND ANSWERS QUICKLY!

ICON HD + THE NERD
Jawbone Newbie
ashworth1354
0 Kudos

Samsung galaxy s 3 auto connect problems

got my new samsung 3 and I have the icon HD headset and I pair it and everything works fine until I turn the headset off at night to recharge it next morning it will not auto connect. It will auto connect to the phone media only will not auto connect to the phone audio. I have tried to manually turn on the phone audio and that does not work. The only thing that I can find that works is on unpairing it and then repairing it to the phone and it will work until I'm out of range or I turn a headset off and then when I'm back in range or turn headset power on it will reconnect to the phone media but it will not reconnect to the phone so that I can make calls or receive calls anyone else have any ideas on what I can do to fix this problem
Jawbone Newbie
Rjhorton
0 Kudos

Samsung galaxy s 3 auto connect problems

I am having the same issue with my icon and 3s, have you gotten a solution for it?

Jawbone Member
jademan
0 Kudos

Re: Samsung galaxy s 3 auto connect problems

Same problem here.. GS3 4.1.1 If I repair it works fine until I turn it off.
Jawbone Newbie
Jawmer
0 Kudos

My Samsung Galaxy S 3 will not even find my Icon HD

Jawbone Newbie
Jawmer
0 Kudos

Got it! For now... Turned on bluetooth in my Galaxy s 3... Turned on Icon HD and pressed the talk button until light turned red, and after some pretestations from the Galazy a strante string of signs appeared and as I selected the hieroglyphic sting, it turned to "Icon HD". That said... tomorrow will see if the two gadgets are still friendly toward eacho other... Ciao