ICON

FIND ANSWERS QUICKLY!

ICON
Jawbone Newbie
ryanb23
0 Kudos
Accepted Solution

My Jawbone ICON won't pair to my new phone

I got the Jawbone Icon for Christmas this year and I paired it to my Sony Ericson Xperia X8 fine. Since then that phone died and I replaced it with an identical phone but I can't get the device to pair. I think the Jawbone is in pair mode but it only flashes white not red and white, my bluetooth is on but my phone can't even detect it. The phone can detect other bluetooth devices.

Can anyone help? Thanks

Jawbone Newbie
Oooterri
0 Kudos

Re: My Jawbone ICON won't pair to my new phone

I successfully reset my jawbone! Here's the link I got it from:
http://lastplaceonthe.net/reset-jawbone-bluetooth-headset-pairing-device/

Part 1: Resetting the Jawbone

Press and hold down the Talk Button on the Jawbone.
Connect the Jawbone to the USB charger cable. (The cable needs to be plugged into an active USB port or to an electrical outlet via the Wall Charger unit.)
Release the Talk Button. (If the reset is successful, the LED Indicator Light should glow red.)
Disconnect the Jawbone from the USB charger cable.
Note: Undertaking the above reset will make your Jawbone forget any existing pairing and therefore you will need to repair it with any devices you want to use it with.

Part 2: Pair the Jawbone with your phone

(I’ve used the iPhone as an example.  If you aren’t using an iPhone, follow your manufacturer’s instructions for how to access your mobile’s Bluetooth menus).

For the Original Jawbone, press and hold down the Noise Shield button for at least three seconds until the LED Indicator Light flashes red.

For the New Jawbone, (Jawbone II) press and hold down both the NoiseAssassin™ Button and the Talk Button for at least three seconds until the LED Indicator Light flashes red and white alternately.

From the iPhone Home screen, touch Settings.
Touch General.
Touch Bluetooth.
Turn Bluetooth on. (The iPhone will search for nearby Bluetooth devices.)
Touch Jawbone on the list.
Enter the PIN number “0000″.
Touch Connect.
The Jawbone should now be paired with the iPhone.
Jawbone Newbie
ryanb23
0 Kudos

Thanks a bunch I have got it working now :smileyhappy:

Jawbone Newbie
Gladyspipkin
0 Kudos

thank you so much - finally it works. So grateful for the 'reset help'