How long does it take to charge the jamboxes battery
JawboneAlex
Topics: 59
Kudos: 502
Solutions: 410
0 Kudos

Re: Battery charge time

HI Lion2018,

Thanks for posting your question on the forum. It takes about 2.5 hours for the JAMBOX to fully charge. You can learn more by checking out the JAMBOX User Guide!

Thanks,

JawboneAlex

Giving Kudos is a great way to thank the community!

Jawbone Member
Bootyhag
0 Kudos

Battery charging

My Jambox appears to have charging issues. It has been plugged into the wall charger for 5 hours now and still says "charge about half full". I have read all the posts I could find on the subject and have tried everything I saw. This issue has been persistent for a while now. However, at one point in the past it did register a full charge then lasted for a long time. I charged it again and the charge dropped and wouldn't charge up. Any suggestions?

Jawbone Newbie
soon28
0 Kudos

Re: Battery charging

I have the same issue too!

Its take a whole night to fully charges.

Jawbone Newbie
abffab
0 Kudos

The interface to this FAQ sucks by the way - as does your overall customer support. Very limited and crude. You publish a little book that gives NO CLUE AT ALL ANYWHERE and not here either - how long must it be charged for out of the box? It won't work until light is solid red? The User Documentation is the worst for a new produect I have ever seen and I am pretty sure I will return this until you come out a few versions down the road with something with a significantly better UI and User documentation

Jawbone Newbie
abffab
0 Kudos

PS - I intended to post this for the UP,  but somehow it winds up on JAMBOX. UGH!!!!!!

Jawbone Newbie
Daveyob
0 Kudos

It's all online if you cared to look. And nothing will change in coming versions...theyve been like this for the last 3 years - SIMPLICITY is key.