JAMBOX

FIND ANSWERS QUICKLY!

JAMBOX
Jawbone Enthusiast
polioo
0 Kudos

Jambox Issues

There are threads already containing the issues I will list here but I thought it was necessary to open up a new thread so Jawbone could see these more clearly.

1. Button loudness - It doesn't matter if you are just turning your Jambox on/off, or just adding/decreasing volume the sheer loudness is unbearable! Why can't the volume of these functions be the same as the music volume that the USER has set?!?!

2. Why can't there be an option to simply turn off the volume adding/decreasing sound? I don't need a beep telling me if I have added volume or not. There should be a beep only when you reach max/min volume.

3. The white diode flashing while my jambox is connected and already playing music is unnecessary! It really bothers me while listening to music in a dark room e.g. my bedroom. 

I really hope Jawbone listens to it's customers and I hope they fix these issues for us!

Thank,

Oliver

Jawbone Enthusiast
polioo
0 Kudos

Re: Jambox Issues

Really Jawbone? Not one answer? So much for customer care...

Jawbone Member
BeerBellyBill
0 Kudos

there is an option to turn off the voice on your jambox if you search. I believe you hold the volume decrease button and pug it into the power.

Jawbone Enthusiast
polioo
0 Kudos

First you are wrong. It's holding the - key and turn the jambox on/off BUT I mentioned this problem so I don't have to press a button every time I power on/off my jambox. It's an easy fix they just have to do it.

Jawbone Enthusiast
polioo
0 Kudos

One more problem to add to the list: There seems to be a hiss coming from the speaker which is perfectly normal but it isn't. It has gotten a lot louder in the past week! This is just great! On lower volume I can hear the sound of the hissing over the music which is UNACCEPTABLE! IS anyone from Jawbone aware of this problem?! FUTURE BUYERS BEWARE! Crappy product and as you can clearly see crappy customer support, not one Jawbone representative has responded to any of my questions/problems!

Very disappointed...

Jawbone Enthusiast
polioo

Still no updates for the jambox? Is the company aware that there are serious problems with version 2.1? Get it together Jawbone! 

Jawbone Ace
JawboneJaimie
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone,

Unfortunately we do not have a way to decrease the beeps when pressing the volume buttons, but we do have a solution for muting the voice prompt and putting the JAMBOX in silent mode.

1) To Turn the JAMBOX on without sound, press the Minus (-) button and then switch the unit on.

2) You can go to the advanced settings on MyTalk to disable voice prompts. 

medium.png

Turning "Voice Announcements" to the OFF position will disable voice prompts for battery status, pairing, and other voice announcements from your JAMBOX.

Hope this helps!
JawboneJaimie 

Jawbone Member
Mitch89
0 Kudos

I just bought a Jambox today from an Apple Store and I am immediately running into problems with the device. It turned on when I first plugged it in and started charging it, and it did sync with my phone, but I tried playing it through my laptop with the stereo jack and started having issues. I tried to connect it to my laptop with the USB so I could update it too. At first it connected, but then it lost connection.  The light on the speaker doesn't come on now. It won't come on when I plug it into an outlet either. I am having this problem after having the device out of the box for 20 minutes at most.  I also tried reseting the device and still have yet to find a solution. I am very disappointed with this product. I read great things about it and thought it would be worth the $200. Please help me resolve my issue.

Jawbone Enthusiast
erauser
0 Kudos

Update for the Jambox sofftware was released today. Thought I'd bump this thread.

Just instaled it, haven't had a chance to use it. Will update with issues, in any.

Jawbone Newbie
mats
0 Kudos

i have the same problem do you have a solution yet?