JAMBOX

FIND ANSWERS QUICKLY!

JAMBOX
Jawbone Member
pascal2mi
0 Kudos

Jambox charging issue

Hi

I am trying to charge my Jambox but whether I plut in on my Mac or on a wall plug, the led does not turn on and I do not believe it charges.

I have tried with the switch on "on" and on "off' (it is not clear in the manual if this is important).

Please note I am in France.

Thanks

ksm Jawbone Enthusiast
Jawbone Enthusiast
ksm
0 Kudos

Re: Jambox charging issue

Hi, wish I could help but sadly I have the same issues you do and see nobody from Jambox has responded to your post from ages ago?   Wonder why they have forums with nobody answering? 

Let me know if you fixed your issue? 

Jawbone Member
pstanley54
0 Kudos

I had the same problem with 2 Jambones now.  The plug where you connect the power cord for charging the devide has fallwn down inside of the Jambox.  I had one that did this and sent it back for another one.  Tonight, the same thing happened again on the second one.  I went to plug it in to charge it and the part that it connects to just inside the end of the Jambox will not make a connection to charge.  The thing it connects to has fallen out of hte hole and down into the box somewhere.

This is a peice of junk device as far as I am conserned.  I will not be sending this one back for another.  I am going to through it in the fireplace and let it burn!

Jawbone Member
fletcher66

I am having massive problems with my jambox, I am quite tec savy, but this one really confounds me: wont pair, wont be recognized by the mac, when hardwired plays VERY LOW...

been working on this all morning, made it a very special christmas, thank you Jawbone...

Jawbone Newbie
kutty
0 Kudos

I got one today and it was dead out of the box...plugged it in for about 8 hours now....still dead...smh
Jawbone Newbie
bevrobbscott
0 Kudos

I have bought three Jawbone products and they "all" go dead. Two or three bluetooths.  I even have the Jambox, and that's dead too.  Jawbone needs to fix their defects. As much as their products cost, there should not be a problem like this.  I left my "Jambox" on my "dead" pile, and after a month or two, it just popped up alive again and "said re-charge" (that's what Jambox does)!  If and when it comes alive again, I will try the "updater" to update the software.  But it's back on the "dead" pile for now

Jawbone Newbie
bevrobbscott
0 Kudos

I was never able to pair my Jawbone Jambox Speaker to my cell or phone or computer.  I had to use the included plug, and I could hear my calls  when plugged in, but I wasn't able to talk and respond to conversation on the phone calls.  I have to plug it into my laptop to get sound.  Jambox, and has quite a few problems, but when they turn on, the sound excellent.