I already installed the latest Jambox software. Now I have some trouble connecting not the first, but an additional device.
What I do is:
1. Attached via USB delete all connections Jambox has already stored, leaving it in pairing mode.
2. Connect it to either my MacBoox or my iPhone (doesn't really matter).
3. "Disconnect" Jambox by deactivating Bluetooth on the respective device, leaving the Jambox with a flashing white LED.
And this is where I'm stuck. If I understand the manual correctly, I should be able to push the on/off switch up for 3 seconds and Jambox returns into pairing mode. That doesn't work. So my questions are:
1. Am I proceeding correctly for the pairing of an additional device. If I do:
2. Is this a software or a hardware problem? And if I don't:
3. How can I connect multiple devices serially?
Thanks for your answer. Apart from this issue here, I really love my little red brick :-)
From what I can tell, it sounds as if you are doing everything correctly. Does anything happen at all when you are holding the on/off switch up (lights, sounds)?
Let me know,
I would suggest that you contact our Support Team, they will be able to issue you a replacement if necessary.
© 2013 Jawbone.