JAMBOX

FIND ANSWERS QUICKLY!

JAMBOX
Jawbone Member
jgreywolf
0 Kudos
Accepted Solution

Want to connect 2 speakers to PC at the same time

Hi, is there any way i can connect two jambones to my PC at the same time? Bluetooth acknowledges both devices but only one will connect and play. I have tried renaming one device. thanks!

JawboneAlex
Topics: 59
Kudos: 485
Solutions: 412
0 Kudos

Re: Want to connect 2 speakers to PC at the same time

Hi jgreywolf,

Thanks for posting on the forum! Currently, there is no way to connect two JAMBOXes to your PC. I will make sure to update this thread if that feature becomes available in the future.

Thanks,

JawboneAlex

Giving Kudos is a great way to thank the community!

Jawbone Newbie
tvstaff
0 Kudos

Can't you hard wire them?

Can't you hard wire two together as a stereo pair.

REQUIRED

1.  (1) Stereo Y adapter from your PC / IPod / IPAD / IPhone

2.  (2) Mono to Stereo Spitters

INSTRUCTIONS

1. Plug the stereo Y adapter into your music source

2. Connect the mono to stereo adapter to end of each lead

3. Plug each lead into your Left and Right Speaker

4. Balance the sound by running white noise to each speaker. 

Jawbone Newbie
lozatron
0 Kudos

Re: Can't you hard wire them?

What I *really* want to do is for them to be able to recognise each other and give me the option to become a stereo pair through blutooth - like my sonos kit does at home.

*that* would get me buying more of these i can tell ya!

Jawbone Member
kirkshelley
0 Kudos

Re: Want to connect 2 speakers to PC at the same time

Yes there is.  Great little dongle.  Using it on airplanes when I am traveling with my girlfreind and we can watch same movie using bluetooth speakers.  We have both jamboxes playing same thing in differnet rooms.  Bluetooth devices must be Enhanced DataI Rate (EDR) compatable.  Very good stream.  Sounds better than when I use apple's usual bluetooth connection on my iphone or Ipad.  I got the dongle that plugs in where the headset goes in case I upgrade to something that doesn't have an apple connector

KOKKIA A10m  MULTI-STREAM 3.5mm Universal EDR Bluetooth Stereo Transmitter/Splitter (can stream to 2 EDR receivers concurrently)

Jawbone Newbie
UncleWally
0 Kudos

Re: Want to connect 2 spe

It's been a while now and more people are asking the same question: How to connect two or more Jamboxes to the same source, especially to get stereophonic effects?