LIVING UP

FIND ANSWERS QUICKLY!

LIVING UP
Jawbone Member
dorothy
0 Kudos
Accepted Solution

How tightly should band fit?

I measured, and it looked like I needed a Large - but the band is really very loose on my wrist. Is that ok?  How is it *supposed* to fit?

Jawbone Member
zidane70
0 Kudos

Re: How tightly should band fit?

Good luck getting a response on this issue. I recently purchased a 'Large" band after using the website sizing chart. After 3 days it's obvious that the band is too big. I've written the company have yet to hear back. For me personally I have issues with the band being too big as it slides up and down when running, gets pulled off when taking off long sleeves, and generally feels sloppy. I was a "in between" size and according to the website, was supposed to go for the larger size. I would like to exchange this for a Medium but like i mentioned, cannot speak with any representitives from Jawbone. 

Jawbone Enthusiast
NathanPYoung
0 Kudos

I had the same problem after being advised to go with the large if in between sizes.  After awhile the large stretched out and i returned it for a medium.  The medium fit very snug at first (so much that it felt like it was cutting off my circulation a bit) but after about a week in a half it fits like a dream.  It made a world of difference and I'm very happy that I switched.

If it is sliding up and down your arm while running i would highly suggest going to the next size smaller.

Jawbone Member
zidane70
0 Kudos

Thanks for the suggestion. The problem i have is that i purchased it DIRECTLY from Jawbone and the will not respond to email. I tried to exchange it at a nearby BEST BUY but they said because i purchased it through Jawbone directly they couldn't do the exchange...HUH? So I sit here waiting for some kind of response from Jawbone as to what my optioins are.....

JawboneAlex
Topics: 59
Kudos: 487
Solutions: 411
0 Kudos

zidane70,

It looks like everything has been taken care of. Let me know if you have any additional questions.

JawboneAlex
Giving Kudos is a great way to thank the community!

Jawbone Newbie
rahup
0 Kudos

Can you reply with an answer - How should the Up fit....snugly, loosely or doesn't it matter?

Jawbone Newbie
Jhereg
0 Kudos

Re: How tightly should ba

I would love for someone at Jawbone to answer this Question...

JawboneAlex
Topics: 59
Kudos: 487
Solutions: 411
0 Kudos

rahup,

The UP band should fit securely on your wrist, but every user has a different preference for a band that is tight/loose. I suggest going into a store like Apple, and trying the sizing tool located on the box.

Hope this helps,
JawboneAlex
Giving Kudos is a great way to thank the community!

Jawbone Newbie
Metalpetal
0 Kudos

Hi everyone :-) I got a size small and it feels just a little bit too tight. But I worry that the medium would be way too big. Do they stretch much? Should I stick with the small in the hope that it grows just a millimetre or two?
Thanks,
Mp
Jawbone Newbie
markiemark020
0 Kudos

I have bought a wristband, L, but it still feels tight and sometimes as if it is cutting circulation. Will it stretch, should I bend it? 

Please advise, otherwise happy.