LIVING UP

FIND ANSWERS QUICKLY!

LIVING UP
Jawbone Member
JohnJWall
0 Kudos

How to delete activity on UP

The first time I synced my up it had a week's worth of activity. It looks like it was turned on it transit. Is there any way to delete these activities?

Jawbone Ace
Thor
0 Kudos

Re: How to delete activity on UP

Any activity can be deleting by tapping on that activity and going to the bottom left of the screen. You will see a lock icon(which is for sharing/privacy) and a pen in a notepad icon. hit the pen in the notepad icon, edit and then it gives u the option to delete that activity or workout or food intake or sleep activity.
Jawbone Member
JohnJWall

No, I get the edit icon on sleep and meal entries but it does not show up on activities, only the lock icon.

Jawbone Enthusiast
danaup

I am needing to know the same thing myself. I asked support today (via chat) and "they" suggested my best bet would be to make another account.

I asked if deleting history would be something that would be possible in the future and "they" said not sure. Bummer.

Being able to have a fresh start, for whatever reason, is something I hope they will figure out for the future.

Jawbone Member
Botanique
0 Kudos

I have the same issue.  My Up was given to me as a gift at Christmas, but I found the M size too small, so I ordered a L and gave the M to my wife.  Now she not only has my activity, but some from prior to our taking delivery of it.  At the very least an option to fully reset the device and purge it would be good...

Jawbone Member
BrianPex
0 Kudos

HOW ABOUT TIMED ACTIVITES?? I used the stop watch feature to calibrate on a treadmill and the calibration is way, way off.. I want to delete the timed activities but there is NO WAY of doing this. I want to like this product but if you can't do things like this easily, I will be returning this to Apple ASAP..

Jawbone Member
BrianPex
0 Kudos

TIMED ACTIVITIES

2013-01-09 20.52.54.png

HOW DO YOU DELETE THIS? CAN YOU? VERY ANNOYING!

JawboneAlex
Topics: 59
Kudos: 479
Solutions: 413

Re: TIMED ACTIVITIES

BrianPex,

To delete a Time Activity:

1. Swipe to the left of the Home Screen
2. Tap your name
3. Scroll down on your UP Feed and tap the activity you wish to delete
4. Tap the edit icon in the bottom left corner of the screen
5. Tap delete

Hope this helps!
JawboneAlex
Giving Kudos is a great way to thank the community!

Jawbone Newbie
chicanica
0 Kudos

Re: deleting steps

I have been unable to delete timed activities from my total steps taken.  I am able to delete the activity from my feed, but the total number of steps does not change.  I am trying to delete a timed activity becaue it is double counted.  

Jawbone Member
Lonepalm
0 Kudos

I followed your directions, touched the activity icon I wanted to delete, then touched the pencil option next to the lock icon, got a popup window showing Delete (in Red), Edit (in White) or Cancel (in Black).  I hit Delete and got a popup saying "Are you sure you want to delete this Workout?". I selected Yes and the activity window reappeared with the activity icon I wanted to delete still there. This is 100% repeatable. please address this in your next application update, please ?