LIVING UP

FIND ANSWERS QUICKLY!

LIVING UP
Jawbone Member
MLSCrewFan
0 Kudos
Accepted Solution

Jawbone Up Deal at Best Buy

For anyone that has been thinking about getting a Jawbone Up, you can get a Best Buy coupon online for 20% off of a health and fitness product. The coupon is good into February. I had been waiting for new colors to come out, but I got tired of waiting and couldn't pass up this deal. With the coupon, the Up came down in price to around $104 plus tax, which only makes it about $5 more than a Fitbit One. So if you are okay with the limited color choices available, this is a pretty good deal. The coupon is good for more than just an Up band, but that is what I used it for. Just wanted to pass along this information.

Jawbone Member
TampaDan
0 Kudos

Re: Jawbone Up Deal at Best Buy

I went to the Best Buy site, but could not find any info on a 20% coupon to use in buying the UP bracket.

Please adviswow where specifically you found the 20% offer.

Jawbone Member
MLSCrewFan
0 Kudos

It's not on Best Buy's website. I found it two different ways. The first is on an app I have called "Coupon Sherpa."  There, you can click on the Best Buy link and it was there. Second, you can just do a Google search for "Best Buy Coupons." On the site Retailmenot, you will find a printable coupon for "20% off health and fitness products in store." Just print it out and take it to a Best Buy and you should be good to go. The coupon expires February 11, 2013.  Best of luck!

Jawbone Member
TampaDan
0 Kudos

Thanks a million!! I got the coupon and just picked up my new UP. And at a 20% discount....Thanks to you. 😃
Jawbone Member
MLSCrewFan
0 Kudos

Glad it worked out for you and that I was able to help.  It really is a great deal and puts it close to the price of the Fitbit One. As I said, while I wanted a different color, I'll take 20% off instead. So far I am enjoying using the Up.

Jawbone Member
tlaugh
0 Kudos

Thanks for this tip. Just used it for myself and a couple buddies. Nothing like some savings!
Jawbone Nerd
chada
0 Kudos

Worked for my wife as well thanks.

Jawbone Member
MLSCrewFan
0 Kudos

I am glad that people have found this post and are able to take advantage of the deal.  I liked the Jawbone over the Fitbit, but I was wary about paying so much more for it.  The coupon made it an easier decision.