MY DEVICES

FIND ANSWERS QUICKLY!

MY DEVICES
Jawbone Member
Flateric
0 Kudos
Accepted Solution

Wrong colored Jamchain deal for my Jambox.

I just got my shiny Blue Wave Jambox, and so excited to notice the Jamchain deal banner on the Mytalk website!!

I went thru all the procedures to receive the deal, and ended up with Black Jamchain in my shopping cart. Since my Jambox is the blue one, I want Jamchain also blue but there is no "Select color" option in my purchase page.

Is this something we have to compromise because we are already lucky enough to have a deal?

Jawbone Nerd
JawboneMichelle
0 Kudos

Re: Wrong colored Jamchain deal for my Jambox.

Hi Flateric,

Thank you so much for purchasing a Jambox and visiting MyTalk to redeem the JamChain offer. We currently only have JamChains available in black, so people with blue Jamboxes will receive a black JamChain. We hope you’ll find that the blue wave Jambox and black JamChain look good together!

Cheers,

Michelle

Jawbone Member
Flateric
0 Kudos

Hi Michelle,

Thank you for your prompt responce. I came to the idea that Jamchain would be shipped in different colors because I saw red Jamchain on 'Wednesday Was a Good Day' movie.

Nevertheless I would try the black one, and if I like it I might just buy a blue one when it's ready!!

Jawbone Member
mattroy10

I own a Black Jambox, but Jawbone is currently shipping Red Jamchains.  My question to Michelle is: Are these must-have chains a limited edition product or can we expect the black (or other colors) to be restocked?  

If not, would anybody who has a Red Jambox and a Black Jamchain want to swap chains?  

Thanks,

Matt

BTW - These things are AMAZING! You truly get what you pay for!

Jawbone Member
utsadude

I would very much like to know if the Jamchain will be offered in black again. I just bought a black JAMBOX and would love to have a matching jamchain. 

Jawbone Newbie
BaezJr

When is Jawbone gonna make more JAMBOX Jamchain in black customers are waiting. I would pay if I have to please make this available very very soon. We have been waiting for 2 months.
Jawbone Ace
JawboneJaimie
0 Kudos

Hi everyone! Thanks so much for the feedback on the Jawbone Forums.

We currently only offer Jamchains in Red on mytalk.jawbone.com. We had black for the first two months of the promotion, and they quickly sold out. Unfortunately, deals on MyTALK will come and go, but there is always a chance the black Jamchain could come back in the future. 

We do have other promotions, in the meantime. Just a heads up, we launched a new deal this week for Mog.com. If you plug in your JAMBOX at MyTALK, you can claim 30 free days of MOG streaming! Check it out at mytalk.jawbone.com, under our new deals tab.

JawboneJaimie

Jawbone Newbie
dani
0 Kudos

Hey Matt, 

do you have a red jamchain?

i just ordered a red jambox that came with a black jamchain, but was interesred in getting a red one to match,, i dont know how it would work but imwilling to switch if you are, 

thanks Daniella

Jawbone Newbie
LinseybarbS
0 Kudos

Hi matt, theyre sending me a black jamchain and I really want the red one. I'll deff swap with you! Email me at Linseybarbs@gmail.com
Jawbone Newbie
jaykay
0 Kudos

Hey there, just claimed my free jamchain, looks like it's going to be the black one, I got a red jambox, anybody wants to trade?