Well I knew as soon as I posted about this problem I would get it to work.
Apparently I had one caller ID entry that would not allow it to update. Out of seven entries I was able to update each one individually except one. I deleted the entry that would not update and reentered the information then voila...it updated!
I have no idea why that one entry would prevent the update from working, but all is well now.
Hey robnfl, can you PM me the details about the one entry that is causing problems for you (if you're still having problems)?
Hi all, I had the same problem and reading the last post from robnfl helped. Essentially in the First Name field, I had some spaces "Dad Cell", "Mom and Dad", "Wife Cell" - when I removed the space it updated fine. So now instead of "Mom and Dad" I have "Parents", "Dad Cell" is "Dad", etc...
Hope this helps for some of you...
I had the same issue. Not sure why the contact doesn't work but when I created the same contact manually with a different name, it worked. If there is a way to submit this to support for review to find out where the problem lies I'd be happy to do so
The name of your contact is screwing up the update. I did a search to find out what was wrong. I was trying to update my jawbone to say " Your Baby Ko Ko" and it would always give me the update failed error. I checked to see if my usb ports were updated and everything. Then I read this topic. Changed the name to "Beautiful Koko" and it worked. So check the name of your contacts you want Jawbone to say and go from there. I guess the short words and a lot of spaces throws it off.
© 2013 Jawbone.