SUGGESTIONS

FIND ANSWERS QUICKLY!

SUGGESTIONS
Jawbone Enthusiast
1Shania
Accepted Solution

Jawbone Up & My Fitness Pal

The Jawbone Up does not have capabilities to connect with My Fitness Pal. Will Jawbone be adding the ability to connect to your My Fitness Pal account & share information between the two apps, it would definitely be a huge benefit???

The company I work for currently sells two pedometer/fitness tracking devices; The Jawbone Up, The Fitbit One & Fitbit Zip. Currently My Fitness Pal connects to the Fitbit Trackers & several other pedometers. Which is great because it prevents people from having to input info into two different apps. I input all my foods & exercises daily into My Fitness Pal to keep me on track & under my calorie goals. I love My Jawbone Up, but initially I bought the Fitbit One because it synced with My Fitness Pal. However I returned it because I did not like the idea of remembering to clip it to myself every morning, & the user interface on the app wasn't very user friendly or appealing. So I then tried the Jawbone Up which I LOVE-I never forget to put it on because of the bracelet look & the app is awesome one of the best user interfaces I've seen on a pedometer app. The problem is I love My Fitness Pal too. At the moment I track my steps & sleep through my Jawbone Up & my foods & exercises through My Fitness Pal...it would be awesome if they worked together.

Sent from my iPhone
Jawbone Enthusiast
Divanci
0 Kudos

Re: Jawbone Up & My Fitness Pal

I hope so... would be great!
JawboneAlex
Topics: 59
Kudos: 480
Solutions: 413

Hi Jawbone Community!

You spoke and we listened! I am happy to announce that the UP API is available. Now you can connect your UP account to MyFitnessPal, and many other wellness apps.

Click here to learn more. 

All the best,

JawboneAlex

Giving Kudos is a great way to thank the community!

Jawbone Member
iggyputty
0 Kudos

Syncing with MyFitnessPal and LoseIt are great, but still missing Weight Watchers too. That would be key for people on WW.
Jawbone Member
lilnut13
0 Kudos

But it is iOs only....is android coming soon?
Jawbone Newbie
missmorganmd
0 Kudos

Food entered into My Fitness Pal show up (though not itemized) in Jawbone UP. However, the converse is not true, so that I cannot accurately keep my MFP updated. It does not register any calorie intake that I input via Jawbone Up. Do you have any suggestions or an idea when an update wll be available?

Jawbone Newbie
jfrizor
0 Kudos

Any updates on this, Jawbone?  Android users need this functionality as well...or a patch/update to the food input system.  It's a terrible interface.

Jawbone Member
mgmirador

[ Edited ]

I would imagine you'd want to input your calorie intake through MFP (or whichever calorie counting app you use that's synched) only so there isn't any confusion.

Jawbone Enthusiast
ctoddy
0 Kudos

Re: Jawbone Up & My F

Agreed. As I'm starting to get a better hang of the intergration, UP App is becoming a repository not an input for my data.
Jawbone Newbie
ljovv11
0 Kudos

Re: Jawbone Up & My F

When is the connection to wellness aps going to be available on the andriod? I am disappointed it's currently not. This is the main reason i bought Up so I could do everything in one area. I am thinking of returning it if not available soon.