SUGGESTIONS

FIND ANSWERS QUICKLY!

SUGGESTIONS
Jawbone Apprentice
notin
Accepted Solution

Multiple Alarms

This is something that many of us requested before, but I thought I should re-iterate the request -- Would love to be able to set different alarms for different days. I would also like to be able to use my UP to remind me of set appointments that I have every day, or to take my vitamins at a regular time.
JawboneAlex
Topics: 59
Kudos: 509
Solutions: 410

Multiple Alarms

[ Edited ]

Hi there,

This is a really awesome suggestion. We love getting this valuable feedback from our customers, and I'll make sure to pass it along to the team.

Thanks a lot,
JawboneAlex

Giving Kudos is a great way to thank the community!

Jawbone Ace
Thor

Re: Multiple Alarms

along with the band vibrating for the alarm set, an app notification should pop up-say for instance taking vitamin as stated above.

Jawbone Member
kimberfly9

I agree!  I'd love to see the ability to set different alarms on different days.  The ability to set a reminder time (aka when you need to take your medication) would be really useful! :smileyhappy:

Jawbone Member
mister
0 Kudos

I am actually returning mine after only having it for about 30 minutes for this very reason. I go to work at different times during the week, the time itself doesn't change from week to week but on Monday's, Thursday's and Friday's I go in at one time and on Tuesday & Wednesday I go in at another time. The Up band is useless for me if I cannot set multiple alarms. Really surprised this was not considered.

Jawbone Member
dbrainar

Jawbones: where is this feature on your product roadmap? I won't bother purchasing until you get it. I'd rather get some idea of when to check back on your progress. Otherwise I'll get tired of checking your forums and forget about the whole thing. I'm your typical weak-minded consumer in that regard. Some other bright and shiny object will attract my attention. 

Jawbone Member
mister
0 Kudos

Ultimately I decided if something this common was overlooked after all of the issues they have had with this product and the "extensive testing" that supposedly took place over the last 10 months, this product is probably doomed. Like you, I am sure something else will come along that grabs my attention before some sort of update is ever even considered by Jawbone.

Jawbone Member
dbrainar
0 Kudos

Always dangerous to armchair quarterback, but this seems dead simple. Unless they have concerns about battery life, etc. If you can make it vibrate for one alarm, how difficult would it be to process an array of alarms?

I have looked into a greasemonkey script that would call my phone from google voice at set times. Then I could use one of those vibrating bluetooth call alerters. This seems pretty hacky though, even for me. 

Jawbone Member
mister
0 Kudos

You have officially taken this WAY above my pay grade.
Jawbone Member
dbrainar
0 Kudos

hehe - probably below your pay grade, to be honest. I'm holding out hope that Jawbone will do something for the UP. I don't want a full wristwatch like a Pebble. Of course the Pebble may never ship.