FIND ANSWERS QUICKLY!

SUGGESTIONS
Jawbone Member
auino
0 Kudos
Accepted Solution

Nickel free Jawbone UP

Hello,

I suggest a Nickel free Jawbon UP as a feature for the next version of the bracelet, for allergic people.

Greetings

JawboneAlex
Topics: 59
Kudos: 465
Solutions: 412

Re: Nickel free Jawbone UP

Great point! I'll make sure that our team is aware of this issue for some of our users. Thank you.
Giving Kudos is a great way to thank the community!

Jawbone Newbie
sonham
0 Kudos

Yes, please do. I am also havening problems with the Nickel parts in it :-(

Jawbone Newbie
Vildehilde
0 Kudos

As a short time, not good enough solution, you can cover it with nailpolish.  If you are very allergic I would use a colored one, so you can see if it wears down/of.

Jawbone Member
pottedmeat
0 Kudos

I have a nickel allergy and have had no issues, just keep the metal facing outwards, surely?
Jawbone Member
auino
0 Kudos

My girlfriend (which is nickel allergic) tried using my UP for a night (metal outward) and the allergy came out anyway...

Covering the bracelet is a temporary fix: I hope in a future version for allergic people...

Jawbone Newbie
cmyk22
0 Kudos

After a week or so I noticed a rash on my inner wrist after using the bracelet. I've come to the realization that it is an allergic reaction (severe) to the nickel parts. I wrapped the cap in electrical tape but now even the button has created raw sores on my wrists. Its very uncomfortable and unfortunate as i am an avid Up user. Please find a solution soon.