SUGGESTIONS

FIND ANSWERS QUICKLY!

SUGGESTIONS
Jawbone Newbie
jamuna102
Accepted Solution

UP Weight tracking feature request

I would love to see weight tracking option added to the app.

Jawbone Enthusiast
adischi

Re: UP Weight tracking feature request

Me too. I was surprised this wasn't part of the feature set.

Jawbone Enthusiast
MFDoom

I concur... I still have to use LoseIt to track food and weight. It would be great if you could integrate with them or re-create those features.

Jawbone Member
dahveedgr

Withings Scale support is the very least they could do. An industry standard on most health-tracking services/devices
Jawbone Enthusiast
gmann

I, too, am surprised there isn't a weight tracking functionality. Currently my weight is treated as a static value like my age an height. Please, please add wight tracking!!
gmann
Jawbone Enthusiast
Nicole

[ Edited ]

Yeah, I'm kind of surprised this isn't a feature.

However, If they add this feature, I really hope it is optional. One of the things I loved about Up (as compared to something like bodybugg or maybe even fitbit) is that it doesn't have a strong focus on Calories and weight, but instead focuses more on a generally healthy lifestyle. To me, that gives it a broader appeal because it can be used by everyone. Even if weight loss isn't one of your goals, it still retains it's appeal. (I'm one of those people who can get obsessed with weight in an unhealthy way, so staying away from that kind of stuff is better for me.)

I do like the scale integration idea, though, for those who want it. It would be neat if it could sync online data from a wireless scale.

Jawbone Member
RoomieGunns
0 Kudos

I'd love to see this as an option.  This topic is marked as "solved", does that mean this feature has been added?

Jawbone Member
allie904
0 Kudos

Yes! I too hope they can add this feature.

Jawbone Newbie
Jacob
0 Kudos

I think this would be a nice feature. :smileyhappy:

Jawbone Member
jschuler
0 Kudos

Today I purchased the fitbit scale.  We really like the UP band, when will products like the fitbit scale or withins scale be able to inegrate with the UP band, if Jawbone doesn't have interest in developing a scale like devise of their own to be used with the UP band, it would be really nice to have the ability to work with other devices.