SUGGESTIONS

FIND ANSWERS QUICKLY!

SUGGESTIONS
Jawbone Nerd
phae
Accepted Solution

Web interface for Up

Don't suppose there's any plans for a web interface on my Up data?  

I'd find entering food, particularly when doing so manually/adjusting input levels, much easier on a website than on the phone.  Plus, as I often use the iPad to do my sync and am near a computer more often than iOS device (I have a work iphone but my main portable device is an android phone), it removes the necessity to keep something to hand just for food/mood or having to remember for later in the day and doing it all at once with band sync.

Jawbone Member
pslocom

Re: Web interface for Up

I agree, a web interface would be great.  Not only that, but perhaps a lightweight application that would allow us to plug the band into the USB charger and sync via the computer.  I know that it's pretty painless to do via my iPhone, but it would be nice if I was already at my computer to charge it to just sync it up right there and be able to have a nice large screen to view/edit my data on.

Jawbone Enthusiast
sparra215

I also would like a web page access point
Jawbone Member
bmiles33

When will there be a web interface?  Would be much easier to enter food on a computer.

Jawbone Member
dahveedgr

I also encourage a "web app" alternative... useful for sharing, socializing, batch-edit management, history overview, more granular charts, etc.

Jawbone Member
Hans0001

web interface is a must :smileyindifferent:

easier to enter nutrition data, easier to view the trendline

Jawbone Newbie
instantdane

I have an iPhone and an iPad, but for data entry, I much prefer a browser-based option on my MacBook. You won't need to spend as much money on marketing and advertising if you make it easy for your biggest fans and power-nerds to promote on their social channels (including G+) and enter data in whatever way works best for them. Make it fun, and we'll be your unpaid marketing team! :smileyvery-happy:

Dane from instantDane.tv

Jawbone Enthusiast
mwarner

I would also add that Jawbone needs to let us have our data for long-term storage. If we could download something easy like simple text files for parameters that would be fantastic.
Jawbone Enthusiast
LadyCFII

Maybe the method JawboneAlex posted here

would give you what you need?

I haven't tried it, though, since I don't actually have an UP yet; I'm still waiting for the additional colors to be available. :smileyindifferent:

Jawbone Newbie
scullme

I also want a web interface.  It is time consuming to enter food items on my phone.  Also, it is conspicuous to do at work--I'd rather be able to enter data straight from my computer.