TROUBLESHOOTING UP

FIND ANSWERS QUICKLY!

TROUBLESHOOTING UP
Jawbone Enthusiast
mames
Accepted Solution

Band Keeps Vibrating

[ Edited ]

Was going about my business this morning when all of a sudden (battery was not low) my band started vibrating and would not stop.  Wouldn't sync.  Won't charge.  No status light.  It's now sitting on my desk and sometimes it has a random vibrating seizure and the only way it will stop is if I smack it.  My husband had a 1.0 and now we both have 2.0.  Very upset. Was hoping there wouldn't be problems with the rerelease.  Please help!

*A moderator has edited the title of this post so that members of the community can find it more easily.

Jawbone Enthusiast
mames
0 Kudos

Re: HELP!! My bracelet is DEAD!

Soft and hard resets not working. No status light. Still having vibrating fits that only stop if I hit the band.
JawboneAlex
Topics: 59
Kudos: 505
Solutions: 410
0 Kudos

Band Keeps Vibrating

[ Edited ]

Hi mames,

This sounds like a very unusual situation, and we appreciate you bringing it to our attention. I'm going to have our Support Team contact you right away.

JawboneAlex

Giving Kudos is a great way to thank the community!

Jawbone Member
thab
0 Kudos

Re: Band Keeps Vibrating

Im having the same band vibration issue where its vibrating throughout the night at varying intervals. I've checked the app and have no alarms, naps or stopwatches enabled. How can I get this to stop so I can continue to use the band and get a good nights sleep?

thab
Jawbone Newbie
czayac
0 Kudos

I have this exact problem!

I received the band as a Christmas present, as did my brother. His band the button is broken and his doesn't even work, while mine works mainly. Except a huge annoyance, it vibrates randomly all day and all night long! I keep having to make sure I didn't hit the button and change the mode or something. The idle alert is not on, I had the alarm set, and that went off, but all through the night I kept being awoken thinking it was time to get up, when it was in fact not... This is a really cool idea, but it has clearly been released....twice.... before it was ready...

ModPamela
Topics: 3
Kudos: 48
Solutions: 24
0 Kudos

Hi czayac,

Welcome to the Jawbone Community! Please try a hard reset on your band (https://jawbone.com/kb/articles/425.html). Make sure to sync your band to the app before hand. Let us know if this helps.

Pamela

Jawbone Forum Moderation Team

[Community Guidelines] | [FAQ: Transition to a Jawbone Account]

Jawbone Member
thab
0 Kudos

I've now done a hard re-set and the problem has not improved, only gotten worse. I keep getting vibrations (double vibrate) along with a sun icon. What is wrong? How can I get this to stop? Im about ready to toss this for a Nike Fuel band in hopes of better results. Getting frustrated because I love the concept and the sleekness of the band. Help!

thab
JawboneAlex
Topics: 59
Kudos: 505
Solutions: 410
0 Kudos

thab,

Thanks for posting on the forum. It sounds like you may need a replacement, so I'm going to have our Support Team contact you.

JawboneAlex
Giving Kudos is a great way to thank the community!

dmj Jawbone Member
Jawbone Member
dmj
0 Kudos

I'm having the same problem. Band virbrates randomly. I've turned off all alarms and Idle alert. The bottom seem to be stuck in. If I pull on the button it might stop, but then will just start back up in a few minutes. I'll try the hard reset now.

Dmj3
dmj Jawbone Member
Jawbone Member
dmj
0 Kudos

I tried the hard reset no difference. Still randomly vibrating to the point that I can't wear the device..
Dmj3