TROUBLESHOOTING UP

FIND ANSWERS QUICKLY!

TROUBLESHOOTING UP
Jawbone Newbie
hoverclover
0 Kudos
Accepted Solution

Band doesn't vibrate

Just wear my band for the 1st day, and It doesn't vibrate at all. I tried the soft and hard reset but neither worked.

How will warranty work if I am outside the US? I am not in the US. My friend bought it there for me. Do I need send back to the US, or I can visit some local dealer?
JawboneAlex
Topics: 59
Kudos: 502
Solutions: 410
0 Kudos

Re: Band doesn't vibrate

Thanks for posting on the forum, hoverclover!

I am going to create a support ticket for you, and a member of our Customer Care team will be reaching out shortly.

Have a super day!
JawboneAlex
Giving Kudos is a great way to thank the community!

Jawbone Newbie
Tattoo
0 Kudos

Vibration issues - unhappy customer

I just had my UP replaced, since after only four months of careful wear (i.e.. no water exposure, etc) mine and my husband's bands completely stopped working (no lights, vibration, tracking - nothing), almost within a week of each other. Granted, the UP support people were great (thank you), with quick responses, and immediately replaced it for me (and also replaced his). I received the replacement about a month ago. Now, however, the "new" band no longer vibrates at all - no smart alarm, no idle alert, no vibration when changing modes, etc. I've done the soft and hard reset, uninstalled and reinstalled the app, soft reset again - nuthin'. I have to say, I'm becoming increasingly disappointed in this product, and don't have much faith that it (or potentially any other Jawbone product) will work properly.
Jawbone Member
vijayanands
0 Kudos

Jawbone UP Gen 2, wont vibrate. Period.

Hi,
I got a Jawbone UP Gen 2 (has two lines of text in the inside) two days back. Out of the box, the device doesnt vibrate. I had a Gen 1 device (that conked), so knew that it used to vibrate, except that this one has no signs of it. Everything else seems to be working - sleep monitoring, and steps counting etc, but as of the smart alarm, no luck.

I have done a soft reset, as well as a Hard reset. And there are no changes. What do I do now?Kindly advise.

Vijay

Jawbone Member
Galak69
0 Kudos

Re: Jawbone UP Gen 2, wont vibrate. Period.

Ciao,

I had the some trouble two days ago with my new band. I returned it to the Apple store and had it changed with a new one perfectly working.

Jawbone Enthusiast
cbalmain
0 Kudos

I had the exact same problem. I sent an e-mail to socialsupport@jawbone.com and they were able to fix me up with a new band.

Jawbone Member
peenkfloeed
0 Kudos

I've got the same problem with my second Up - first one would not hold a charge after owning it for 24 hours. I just typed out a lengthy response to this thread and in the time that I was typing it a Mod replied to the OP and changed the Subject so I lost what I put...

TLDR I am going to try and return my second Up today at Best Buy since I've had no luck yet with 2 Up bands.

Jawbone Member
mstearne
0 Kudos

Button not working, won't vibrate

My UP (gen 2) has been working fine since February but recently the button stopped clicking and the vibration stopped working. The UP still seems to work but without vibration the alarm and inactivity warning doesn't work.  Is there a way to reset the band or has it worn out?

Jawbone Nerd
phae

Re: Button not working, won't vibrate

You'll be asked to try a soft and hard reset:

https://jawbone.com/kb/articles/324.html

https://jawbone.com/kb/articles/325.html

And when that fails to work, you'll have to get it replaced.

Jawbone Member
mstearne
0 Kudos

Re: Button not working, won't vibrate

Thanks for the reply! Neither seems to work. I can't get any lighting up of the UP at all. Seems like something could be cracked inside (although I haven't abused it in any way).