TROUBLESHOOTING UP

FIND ANSWERS QUICKLY!

TROUBLESHOOTING UP
Jawbone Enthusiast
r33c3
0 Kudos
Accepted Solution

Coating peeling off

I've had my UP for less than a week and the coating is starting to peel off the band's cap. Is anyone else having this problem. I don't wash with anything harsh, so I wonder what's happening.

Jawbone Nerd
JohnnyS

Re: Coating peeling off

Just the silver cap? It could be soaps and shampoos. Do you take it in the shower? If this annoys you, you can buy the caps in packs of 3 on jawbone's site.
Jawbone Nerd
Xicaque

Re: Coating peeling off

You must be rubbing it onto something and you are not aware of doing it. I never take mine off. Well only to charge or when I am working with oils or other messy fluids. I take a shower with it and I am thinking of getting into the pool with it. No, I will not dive to the bottom of it but I want the next UP to be more water resistant or better yet, WATERPROOF to maybe 20 ft?

Come on Jawbone!!!

Rob
Jawbone Enthusiast
jimck9
0 Kudos

Re: Coating peeling off and Cap question

Question for the Moderator:

The cap was supposed to have been modified on Up v2 so that it wouldn't come of so easily.

What was the fix? Was it to the cap to change it, or was it to the band to change the connection on that end?

Jawbone Member
ccgdwn
0 Kudos

I'm a new user, had it for a week, paint also peeling off the cap. What gives? Very disappointed.

JawboneAlex
Topics: 59
Kudos: 487
Solutions: 411
0 Kudos

Hi All,

If you are experiencing issues with your cap, please contact our Support Team. They will send you a complimentary cap. 

Thanks!

JawboneAlex

Giving Kudos is a great way to thank the community!