TROUBLESHOOTING UP

FIND ANSWERS QUICKLY!

TROUBLESHOOTING UP
Jawbone Member
TinyTim

How to edit/delete mood on UP for android

I recently received an UP as a gift.  It seems great, but I have been experimenting with the application (Android) and ran into issues with mood.

1) [+] I can set moods through out the day

2) [+] I can add comments to an existing mood

3) [-] I can not delete an existing mood

4) [-] I can not set the date/time/location of a mood (new or existing) like I can with other items

Can we have 3 & 4 added to the application please? (Or is there a way to do this already that I am missing)

Jawbone Newbie
hasskhalife
0 Kudos

Re: How to edit/delete mood on UP for android

[ Edited ]

I too just figured out that I could not delete moods..kinda ridiculous...should be a simple function..

Jawbone Enthusiast
Andi
0 Kudos

I'm having the same issue - I can't always stop during the day to update my mood so I try to enter it when I have a minute to sit still, but I can't change the time on it to reflect accurately!  

Today, for example, I was "Amazing" at 9am and still "Energized" by 5pm, but since I was swamped all day the entries show five minutes apart; suddenly a good, high energy, busy day looks mundane except for an exciting moment at the end of the day which didn't quite live up to its hype.

Jawbone Enthusiast
Andi
0 Kudos

The new app update included the ability to delete a mood entry, so at least now I can get rid of the ones that posted at the wrong time!
That's a good step, but I'd still like to be able to edit the time like I can with meals and activity.