TROUBLESHOOTING UP

FIND ANSWERS QUICKLY!

TROUBLESHOOTING UP
Jawbone Newbie
asu1986
0 Kudos

Jawbone stopped working

I got a random vibration a few days ago, but everything was still looking good. After a sync I still had 70% battery. The next day it happened again and this time I couldn't get it to light up at all. Tried syncing it and it failed. Charged it and started working a few hours later. Went for a run and then it stopped syncing. Tried to put it in sleep mode when I went to bed and it wouldn't do anything when the button was tapped. Charging doesn't seem to do anything to it either.

Any suggestions? 

Jawbone Enthusiast
maiklohse
0 Kudos

Re: Jawbone stopped working

Administrator
JawboneCaitlyn
0 Kudos

Our support team can definitely help you troubleshoot these issues!  If we can't resolve the issue by resetting the band, we can absolutely look into warranty options and help with a replacement.

I've opened a support ticket for you, so that we can resolve this as quickly as possible. 

Jawbone Newbie
Rcira
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

How to reset my jawbone

Sent from my iPhone

Jawbone Member
pmalchow
0 Kudos

Caitlin:

PLese open a replacement for me too. I posted all of my stats (S/N, etc) when I registered. I posted yesterday on the not working after 3 mos thread.

Paul M
Administrator
JawboneCaitlyn
0 Kudos

Sorry for my delay here, pmalchow!  You'll be receiving a follow up from our Customer Care team shortly.

Jawbone Enthusiast
Oxydi1
0 Kudos

i have the same problem here, i did sync this morning, charge was enough for more than 3 days. this evening when i went home the band was absolutely dead. no lights no vibrating. tried a soft and a hard reset, but nothing. I have bought the band 9th of may. please help
Administrator
JawboneCaitlyn
0 Kudos

Customer Care will be reaching out to you shortly, Oxydi1!