TROUBLESHOOTING UP

FIND ANSWERS QUICKLY!

TROUBLESHOOTING UP
Jawbone Enthusiast
Nushio
0 Kudos
Accepted Solution

UP Band is dead

I've heard all sorts of horror stories about the UP Band but decided to buy one despite them.

I fully charged the band yesterday and today, the band woke me up as normal, about 2 hours ago but right now, the band seems to be dead. Pressing and holding the button won't trigger any lights. Trying to sync with my phone won't sync with it and even the charger doesn't seem to bring up any lights up.

I bought the band 3 weeks ago. It's not even a month old. I highly regret the purchase, can I get a refund, or at least an exchange?

Jawbone Member
MikeK
0 Kudos

Battery Issue

[ Edited ]

JawboneAlex - is there a battery issue on the new UP? Seems like there is a lot of these concerns popping up regularly.

Any info would be great, even if it is bad news with a timeline to a solution. Just trying to decide if I should ask you for a refund or a replacement.

I love the product and am hoping this is a quick fix.
Mike

*A moderator has edited the title of this post so that members of the community can find it more easily.

Jawbone Member
adwardrob
0 Kudos

Re: Battery Issue

helllo dear i am new on this forum..

i love this forum product..

Jawbone Enthusiast
Vicki
0 Kudos

Re: Battery Issue

I would love to know more myself... seems to be a problem just by looking at the posts here.. but in addition customer service is running very slow. Originally I was told 24 hours, now 24 hours later they are saying 48 hours. Is this a repeat of last year? A customer service person told me you guys had a 71% failure rate last year and this year it is only 1-2%... but if it is only 1-2% I would think you would not be so far behind...
Jawbone Enthusiast
fede05
0 Kudos

Up band stopped working today

Hye, Im from Argentina and I buyed my UP band new generation in an App Store in "Millenia Shopping" in Orlando, USA in January when I was there on vacations. The thing is, I started wearing the band on Sunday 13 January and it works perfect until today. Yesterday I was in a swimming pool at most half an hour and unfortunately while I was swimming I lost the cap, I immediately realized what happened and I left the pool quickly after that! I honestly don't know if the band lost its waterproof without the cap, but I came home and I read here in this website from JawboneAlex that u can use your band withaout the cap and with no problem. Technically, after my incident in the pool (losing the cap) nothing happens with the bracelet, but about 3 hours later when I press the small silver button the band start to work in a strange way, for example I cant see more the status lights, and I remember that I have batery for about 2 days more, so when I got home I connected my UP band to the supplied USB cable and this one to two different PC, and nothing happened at all, but 15 minutes after that I started to see the yellow sun light status that If Im not mistaken tells me "full charge", but when I disconnect it from my PC, and I touch the button, the band doesn´t tell me nothing. So, how can I changed my UP band from my country if my band was use only in a short period of 15 days and suffered no blow or friction? I don't have any problem If I have to pay the sending back and forth. I have a warranty period?.Was unfair that the UP band turned off from one moment to another. Can you give me an Idea of what to do? I tryied everything to revive the band, I reset the band and connected to 3 different computers the USB device, and something doesn't work anymore: my PC didnt recognize the bracelet anymore. I wait for your answer.please. Thank you.

Federico Alonso.  

Jawbone Enthusiast
fede05
0 Kudos

Re: Up band stopped working today

sorry, I bought not buyed, I wrote to you very late the last night, hope u understand what I explain there. I´ll wait anxious your reply. Thanks, Federico.
Jawbone Enthusiast
fede05
0 Kudos

Can someone tell me what to do please?
JawboneAlex
Topics: 59
Kudos: 490
Solutions: 410

[ Edited ]

fede05,

Thanks for posting on the forum, and I'm sorry to hear about your band. UP is water-resistent but not water-proof, which is why we recommend that people do not use the band while swimming.

Please contact our Support Team to discuss your options.

jawbone.com/contact

JawboneAlex

Giving Kudos is a great way to thank the community!

Jawbone Enthusiast
fede05
0 Kudos

thank you! I will contact the support team.
Jawbone Newbie
Batemania
0 Kudos

Battery is drained in 2 hours

My UP band batteri is being drained in 2 hours. I've only had the band for about 2 months.
What can I do about this?
Has anybody else experienced this?