TROUBLESHOOTING UP

FIND ANSWERS QUICKLY!

TROUBLESHOOTING UP
Jawbone Newbie
smacree
0 Kudos

Up won't charge

When I plugged it into the usb port, it flashed several colors, then stopped. There was no flashing to indicate that it was charging. When I plugged it into the phone it wouldn't sync. Tried hard and soft reset, didn't work. Every time I plug it into the USB it's the same, flashing colors then nothing. Help?

JawboneAlex
Topics: 59
Kudos: 490
Solutions: 410
0 Kudos

Re: Up won't charge

Thanks for posting on the Jawbone Community! I'm sorry to hear about this issue with your band.

Please expect an email from me shortly. We'll figure this out together!
Giving Kudos is a great way to thank the community!

Jawbone Enthusiast
alexislorren
0 Kudos

Mine doesn't show it's charging either, but if I let it sit for an hour or so in the USB charger then it seems to work. Just to make sure you are aware that you cannot charge it form your phone and you have to use the USB charger supplied with your UP.

Jawbone Newbie
jokester46
0 Kudos

I have the same problem, the UP has just stopped responding, will not turn on and wont charge

Jawbone Member
hamdanrg
0 Kudos

When I plugged it into the usb port, it flashed several colors, then stopped. There was no flashing to indicate that it was charging. When I plugged it into the phone it wouldn't sync. Tried hard and soft reset, didn't work. Every time I plug it into the USB it's the same, flashing colors then nothing.

Please Help, I'm addicted to the band! :smileysad: