TROUBLESHOOTING UP24

FIND ANSWERS QUICKLY!

TROUBLESHOOTING UP24
Jawbone Member
tubaboy5
0 Kudos

Notifications on iPhone with UP24

[ Edited ]
I've had my up24 for a week and have never received any of the summary notifications (or any notifications at all) regarding my progress throughout the day.

iPhone 5. Latest app.

I had an older version of the UP, did I need to do something other than pair with the new device?

In the app I'm all set up to receive all notifications from the UP.
Jawbone Newbie
LAyuppie
0 Kudos

Don't get any notifications on my iphone

Hello Jawbone Community,

I've received my Up24 last week. I've installed Up app both on my iPad and my iPhone 5s(both of them are version 3.0.38.4.0.13) I paired my Up24 to my iphone and that is the device I always sync with but my iPad is the one receiving notifications like "Good morning... You got whatever hours of sleep" etc. on both devices notification setting are the same. Can anybody explain what is going on?

Thank you

Administrator
JawboneJustin
0 Kudos

Re: Notifications on iPhone with UP24

Hi tubaboy5,

Thank you for posting. Can you make sure that everything is enabled in your phone's notification center for UP? That is located in Settings -> Notification Center

Thank you!
Jawbone Member
tubaboy5
0 Kudos

Everything is enabled in notification center. Also uninstalled app and reinstalled. Turned off notifications and turned them back on (within notification center and app). App updated to latest version as well as ios7. I've also forgotten the connection to the band and reestablished the connection.
Administrator
JawboneJustin
0 Kudos

Thanks - I see you have a ticket with us open on the support system so I will follow up with you there, but will leave this thread open for anyone else that may be experiencing this to post.
Jawbone Member
reminds
0 Kudos

Same problem here. Enabled notifications in both iOS settings and UP app, but not getting any notifications. How do we solve this issue?
Administrator
JawboneJustin
0 Kudos

Hi reminds,

We are still looking into it. What model iPhone do you have?
Jawbone Member
tubaboy5
0 Kudos

I have an iPhone 5.
SBS Jawbone Member
Jawbone Member
SBS
0 Kudos

Add me to the list. iPhone 5 user here. My girlfriend is a 4S user. Under "Background App Refresh" on her phone, UP is listed and unabled. Under the same menu on my phone, UP is nowhere to be found.

Jawbone Member
reminds
0 Kudos

iPhone 5S (7.0.4)